Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2013 will be conducted for Admission To Under Graduate (LLB) And Post Graduate (LLM) Programmes 2013 - 2014. The CLAT-2013 is being conducted by Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.
There test will be conducted for admission into Fourteen National Law Universities:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University, Odisha (NLUO)
- National University of Study 6 Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 2500
Others: Rs. 3000
The fee can be paid at the SBI branch for printed application. OR get the form by post send a demand-draft drawn in favour of the convening university.
CLAT Application Form:
Printed Application Forms along with the CLAT Information Brochure will be available at the designated branches of the State Bank of India, or in any of Law Schools mentioned above.
Application Form by Post / Online Application / Downloaded Form: Request for Application Form may be sent to:
Hidayatullah National Law University,
Post – Uparwara,
New Raipur – 493661 (Chhattisgarh)
How to Apply:
Duly filled OMR application form along with necessary documents as mentioned in the OMR application form to The Convener, CLAT-2013 either in person or through registered post to the following address so as to reach on or before the last date.