CLAT 2015 (Common Law Admission Test) will be conducted for Admission To Under Graduate (LLB) And Post Graduate (LLM) Programmes 2015-2016. The CLAT-2015 is being conducted by Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University (RMLNLU).
There test will be conducted for admission into Sixteen National Law Universities:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University, Odisha (NLUO)
- National University of Study 6 Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam
- The Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli
Online Application Starts:
January 01, 2015
Online Application Ends:
April 14, 2015
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 3500
Others: Rs. 4000
The fee can be paid at the SBI branch for printed application. OR get the form by post send a demand-draft drawn in favour of the convening university.
CLAT Application Form:
Printed Application Forms along with the CLAT Information Brochure will be available at the designated branches of the State Bank of India, or in any of Law Schools mentioned above.
How to Apply:
Duly filled OMR application form along with necessary documents as mentioned in the OMR application form to The Convener, CLAT-2015 either in person or through registered post to the following address so as to reach on or before the last date.