We are giving here CLAT English Questions. You can practice for your CLAT exam with the help of these questions. English is an important part of CLAT Exam. You need a lot of practice to score well in this section. Answers are given at the end.
DIRECTIONS (Q 1 to Q 3) In these questions, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can substituted for given words/ phrases:
1. Too much officially formality
b. Red- tapism
2. Enclosure for birds
3. That cannot be conquered
4. In the following find which one is correctly spelt?
5. Fill in the blank with correct alternative:
He never drinks and drives. He is too …………to do something silly like that.
6. Choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given words:
7. Choose the one which is opposite in the meaning to the given words:
8. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ phrase written in bold:
He has the habit of getting into a row over trivial matters.
a. Getting a right path
b. Giving unwanted advice
c. Seeking the help
d. Picking up a flight
9. Choose the one which is opposite in the meaning to the given words:
10. Choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given words:
Mock Test for English for your CLAT Exam
Please click the "LIKE" button to see the answers.