Here is CLAT Exam English Sample Paper from the topic ‘Preposition’ for the upcoming CLAT Exam. In the following questions choose one preposition from the given options which makes the sentence meaningful. Try to learn these as it will be helpful in your exam.
1. He is not sure …….. success.
2. I do not agree ………. you on this point.
3. Keep clear ……. Wicked boys.
4. He resembles ………. His mother.
D) none of these
5. The old man is addicted …… drinking.
6. I was astonished …….the sad news.
7. After high tea, he settled himself …….his arm chair.
8. The teacher has no control ….. the students.
9. I am angry with him ….. his carelessness.
10. I am not deaf ……. Your entreaty.
1. d 2. b 3. a 4. d 5. d
6. a 7. b 8. b 9. a 10. c