We are giving here some more questions of CLAT General Knowledge based on Indian Geography. These questions may be asked in your exam so try to learn them. Answers are given at the end.
1. The length of India’s coastline is about how many kilometers?
a. 5900 km
b. 6100 km
c. 7000 km
d. 7500 km
2. Which of the following river make Estuary?
3. The Lakshadweep Islands are situated in?
a. Indian sea
b. Arabian sea
c. Bay of Bengal
d. None of these
4. The Vindhyas belong to which class of mountains?
a. Block mountains
b. Fold mountains
c. Volcanic mountains
d. Residual mountains
5. Nanda Devi peak forms a part of
a. Asom Himalayas
b. Kumaon Himalayas
c. Nepal Himalayas
d. Punjab Himalayas
6. By what name does the Brahmaputra enters into India?
7. Which one the following is present in the largest amount in terms of percent by mass in the earth’s crust?
8. The sun reaches its maximum angular distance from the equator at the?
9. ‘A star which appears blue’ is
a. Cooler than the moon
b. Hotter than the sun
c. As hot as sun
d. Cooler than the moon
10. The term ‘Granary of the world’ is related to …………type?
Please click the "LIKE" button to see the answers.