We are giving here CLAT GK Questions based on General Science. It is a part of General Knowledge section of CLAT Exam. You will face some questions based on general science. These will be helpful in your exam. Answers are given at the end.
1. Which of the following is known as ‘suicide bags’?
2. The hormone insulin is a
b. Fatty acid
3. The characteristic odour of garlic is due to
a. a chloro compound
b. a sulphur compound
c. a fluorine compound
d. acetic acid
4. Which of the following is the largest part of the brain?
5. The hepatitis – B, which affect liver, is actually a
6. The best conductor of electricity is
a. Filtered hot water
b. Distilled water
c. Filtered water at room temperature
d. Salt water
7. Optical fibres are mainly used for which of the following
c. Musical instrument
d. Food industry
8. Old- written material, which cannot be read easily, can be read by
a. Cosmic rays
b. Ultraviolet rays
c. Infrared rays
d. None of these
9. The purest form of iron is
b. Cast iron
c. Pig iron
d. Wrought iron
10. Carbon, diamond and graphite are together called
Please click the "LIKE" button to see the answers.