We are giving here some more questions of CLAT General Knowledge based on Indian Geography. These questions may be asked in your exam so try to learn them. Answers are given at the end.
1. The study of heavenly bodies is known as
2. Comet revolve around
d. No single heavenly body
3. Which planet is nearer to the earth
4. The earth is at the least distance from the sun (perihelion) on
a. June 21st
b. January 3rd
c. July 4th
d. September 23rd
5. In how many time zones has the world been divided?
6. Winds blow
a. In a region of low pressure
b. From a region of high pressure to a region of low pressure
c. From a region of low pressure to a region of high pressure
d. In regions of high pressure
7. Smog is likely to occur
a. Around valleys
b. Near lakes
c. On calm, clear and cool nights
d. Near the industrial area
8. Atmospheric humidity is measured by
9. The trade winds are caused by
a. Rotation of the earth
b. Revolution of the earth
c. Inflowing movement of the air along the earth’s surface towards the equator
d. None of the above
10. Which of the following planet rotates about axis from east to west?
Please click "LIKE" button to see the answers.