Category: LLB Admission
Tagged with: 5 year LLB • LLM
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi Common Entrance Tests (CET- 2010)
The schedule of Common Entrance Tests to be held for admissions to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes of the university for the academic session 2009-2010
Last Date to Apply:
April 21, 2009
Date of the CET:
BA, LL.B (Hons.)/BBA, LL.B (Hons.): May 29, 2010 [2 pm to 4:30 pm]
LL.M.: June 04, 2010 [10:30 am to 1 pm]
Date of Result:
BA LLB: June 03, 2010
LLM: June 10, 2010
BA LL.B: Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
LLM: LL.B. Degree as required by the Bar Council of India for enrollment as an advocate or an equivalent law degree from a foreign university, in either case with not less than 50% marks.
How to Apply:
The Admission Brochure-cum-Application form can be obtained from 55 select branches of Punjab & Sind Bank spread all across India.
Syllabus and Pattern:
Marks: 600 (4 Marks for Each Questions)
Negative Marking: 1 Mark for each incorrect answer
BA LLB / BBA LLB:
1. English Language & Comprehension [25% Marks]
2. General Knowledge [25% Marks]
3. Legal Aptitude [25% Marks]
4. Reasoning [25%]
1. General Knowledge and English [20%]
2. Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, Commercial Law, Family Law (30%)
3. Public International Law, Human Rights Law and Environment Law (30%)
4. Current Trends in Law (20%)
Download Application Brochure:
Call 0 9855 171 046 Now!!
Leave a Reply