Category: Sample Question Paper
Tagged with: Delhi University • LLB • Syllabus
Are you planning to appear for Delhi University Entrance Exam?
Read more here: Delhi University LLB Law Entrance Exam
[Sample Questions Released By University of Delhi]
DU has provides some sample test questions in their booklet to acquaint the candidates with the pattern of Admission Test. According to the university the questions in the real test may substantially differ from the questions in the following samples.
1. PRINCIPLE: No person shall be prosecuted and punished for the same offence twice.
FACTUAL SITUATION: 'A', a kleptomaniac, was an acquaintance of 'B' and used to visit 'B's home on weekends. One day, 'B' was unable to find his watch after a visit from 'A'. Ultimately, 'B' informed the police about the missing watch and the persons who had been to his room. The police, among others, made a search on person of 'A' and found the watch in his pocket. At his trial, the Court found him guilty of theft and sentenced him to 3 months in prison. After completing his sentence, 'A' went to 'B's home to apologize for his conduct. After 'A' left, it was discovered that 'B's watch was missing. 'A' informed the police who located the watch from' A's home. Can 'A' be prosecuted for theft?
(a) No, he has already been prosecuted and punished for theft and cannot be punished for the same offence again.
(b) No, he is a kleptomaniac with a psychological disorder of stealing and therefore cannot be found guilty.
(c) Yes, he can be prosecuted because he has committed two separate acts of theft.
(d) Yes, he can be prosecuted because the recovery of the stolen goods in each case has been from separate places.
2. What is geriatrics?
(a) Branch of science focusing on the study of genes and DNA
(b) Branch of medicine focusing on health care of elderly
(c) Branch of medicine dealing with care of infants and children
(d) Branch of medicine dealing with germs and microbes.
3. What is a 'Plug-in Hybrid Electrical Vehicle'?
(a) An auto mobile running on hydrogen fuel
(b) An automobile running on batteries and solar cells
(c) An automobile running alternately on batteries and gasoline engine, as required
(d) An auto mobile running on rails with overhead electric Lines.
4. Which district of China was the worst hit by the earthquake of May, 2008?
5. Which of the following is not a carnivorous plant?
(a) Venus Flytrap
(b) Pitcher Plant
(d) Poison Ivy
6. Which of the following is associated with what is considered as one of the most devastating oil spill in terms of damage caused to the environment?
(b) Three Mile Island
(c) 1991 Gulf War
(d) Easter Island
7. What is an anagram?
(a) The result of rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to produce a new word or phrase
(b) A geometrical shape with 'n' number of sides
(c) A telegraph transmitted via analogous mode
(d) A technique for constructing holograms
8. What is the meaning of the phrase 'ubi jus ibi remedium'?
(a) Justice for all is the remedy of social evils
(b) Where there is a right, there is a remedy
(c) Complete justice requires speedy remedy
(d) Justice must not only be done but seem to be done.
9. You purchased a mobile phone handset which stopped working in its guarantee period. The mobile handset manufacturer is refusing to repair or replace the same. What would you do to get justice quickly?
(a) Approach the civil court with a suit for declaration
(b) File a writ petition before the Delhi High Court
(c) Approach the consumer disputes redressal forum
(d) Make a complaint of cheating before the local police station.
10. What was the Liberhan Commission of Inquiry constituted for?
(a) To conduct an inquiry of the riots against the Sikh community in 1984
(b) To conduct an inquiry into the demolition of the Babri Masjid in 1992
(c) To conduct an inquiry of the Godhra riots of 2002
(d) To conduct an inquiry of the Mumbai riots of 1992-93.
1. (c), 2. (b), 3. (c), 4. (c), 5. (d), 6. (a), 7. (a), 8. (b), 9. (c), 10. (b)
Sourced from Official Website:
Call 0 9855 171 046 Now!!
Leave a Reply